I need one of my medical peeps that has artistic skill draw up the cover for my new medical parody, “Llama Llama Trauma Drama.”
While you’re at it you can also write the actual book. I came up with the title. My work here is done.
Llama llama in the street, running for a tasty treat.
Llama llama wasn’t looking, llama llama just goes booking. Mama llama getting scared, screams “oh my” and asks for help from police bear.
Mr. Bear grabs llamas hand, pulls him back to a quick halt stand. Llama llama starts screaming, holding on to elbow and squealing. Now to urgent care they go, due to nursemaid’s elbow. Reduce the radius, give the lollypop, discharge them and hope crying stops.
I got mama shoes (he is walking in my shoes)
Oh really? What do you do?
Geek Studio’s Nintendo Giveaway!
OVER $250 WORTH OF PRIZES!
New giveaway for you guys with some awesome prizes donated by fictitiousfragrances, subtlenerdnews, and thegoddamnemily!
PLUS your choice of ONE (1) game from this list:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
- Super Mario 3D World - Wii U
- Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 3DS
- Pokemon Black OR White - NDS
- Pokemon Black 2 OR White 2 - NDS
- Pokemon X OR Y - 3DS
- Pikmin 3 - Wii U
- Kirby Dream Collection - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - NDS
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Animal Crossing - 3DS
- Yoshi’s New Island - 3DS
- You must be following Geek Studio.
- Each reblog is an entry so you can reblog as many times as you want. Don’t spam though. That’s mean to your followers :)
- No giveaway only blogs!
- Worldwide shipping so everyone can enter.
- The winner will be announced within a half hour after ending. The winner will be posted publicly AND sent an ask so make sure your box is open!
The giveaway ends on May 16th, 2014 @ 9pm EST
is this weekend!
Every year, ND students go to the capital to lobby for all sorts of good things for naturopaths, like getting covered by medicare and that sort of thing. Also just to let people know that we exist.
So, in advance of that:
Hi! We exist. We’re essentially applied biochemists and primary care physicians. We excel at chronic condition management, we can prescribe pharmaceuticals, and there’s more and more of us every year. Our lineage runs back to Hippocrates just like an MD’s does, and we have training in a variety of methods to treat everything from the common cold to osteomyelitis and everything in-between. We would like to help people achieve their optimal health, and that is a guiding philosophy for naturopathic medicine.
I look forward to hearing what happens this lobbying weekend, and I hope you’re looking forward to it to. Integrative healthcare is the best.
“See here? That’s a 30 inch dildo in that man’s colon.”
— Radiologist teaching me critical things on surgery
Well I guess It’s bigger on the inside….
I hope everyone is hearing the theme music while looking at this. It’s pretty perfectly suited to the situation at hand.
- Like when I took a picture of my face the other day and thought for a good solid half hour that I might have a brain tumor pushing out my eyeball. Because obviously that is the answer, much more likely than one bad picture. You can diagnose these things on Facebook, you know.
- Some of my friends make choices I don’t agree with. And I really have no grounds to say anything but 7 days of PROM just seems like unnecessary amounts of risk to me. I know people do it. Whatever. My opinion has not been asked for but I worry a lot about what’s next.
- That fits right in to grand rounds this morning, where the presenter mentioned in passing that anxiety is holding on to the future.
- So now I’m also anxious that my anxiety is compounding interest like my student loans.
I actually have gone through my stats [over 20 years in practice], and found that Gaskin’s maneuver works about 90% of the time for me. McRobertson’s and suprapubic pressure work, statistically, about 58% of the time, so that doesn’t sound so good to me.
Dr. G, who uses the gaskin maneuver far more often than mcrobertsons in shoulder dystocia.
The vial represents the fact that the artist wanted to capture the idea that everyone wants a magic pill or medicine or chemical creation that will make them healthy, but nothing replaces healthy eating.
this is amazing!
Exactly! People think I’m crazy for not taking over the counter medicine.
WHAT? NO MAGIC PILL?
Seriously. This is an incredibly important concept.