- Wednesday: pediatric chiropractic appt at 1pm. Leave home after next nap, take swing to mama #5, then drive to NE for the pre appt filling of paperwork.
- Pack boxes
- Thursday: anniversary lunch (4 years!) at the downtown sushi place, because the neighborhood place is only open for lunch on the weekend. Possibly also go to organic gourmet icecream shop next door.
- Pack boxes.
- Friday: All day packing extravaganza.
- Saturday: Get the keys to our new apartment, load up the Uhaul, move. Get new bed delivered.
- Sunday: coworker’s birthday party. Unpack.
- Also Sleep more.
- Also the most sleeping
This schedule doesn’t leave much time for the tumblring, but fear not. I will have my phone for our internetless days, I just wont be able to privately respond to asks. See you on the other side!
continually pushing stones of biomedical knowledge up a mountain of tests.
In the last 8 hours, I’ve listened to 5 hours of lecture, finished that-stupid-rag-rug (keeping my hands busy so my ears would do their job), made two decks of flashcards, and strategized my next 3 weeks.
On a SATURDAY.